First all girls Orlando vacation (Single digit dance day)

Lizboo

Travel Nut
Ok so I have been going to disney in the fall for several years now

This will be the first time I have done the trip without a man

Players
Myself- self proclaimed Disney nut with more than 20 years experience
Nat- My close friend and fellow disney nut who has not been to WDW in over a decade
Mom- Has never seen Harry Potter at Universal (though she's a huge fan) or been to Epcot food and wine festival

Dates: Thursday September 29-Oct 9
French Quarter Resort

Our flight lands at the airport just before noon. After getting our rental car and stopping at a store for essentials (aka wine and water), we will check in to the resort. Then we are headed to Disney springs for lunch (I am thinking Wolfgang puck cafe) and then off to DHS. FP for Tower of Terror, Ty Story Mania and Star Tours. Early Dinner at Sci Fi dine in, galactic dessert party (so we can see this before it leaves) and then a trip back to the resort to catch up on sleep.

Day 2- Day at MK starting with breakfast at Crystal Palace, FP at Splash Mountain, Space Mt and Seeven Dwarves mine train, dinner at Ohana (possible trip to trader sams if time), and then Alice and a mermaid will head to the MNSSHP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter