*Firmies of WISH - Unite* Firm Thread for the week of Nov. 15

ZerasPride

DVC Member Since 2001
Hi Firmies!

I hope it's okay that I started a new thread for us. I can't remember which week we are on and if someone wants to tell me, I'll edit the subject of this thread.

I'm still going strong with my Firm work outs. Saturday I did BSS3 Complete Body Sculpting which is my new favorite work out and Sunday it was Super Cardio Sculpt. This morning I did BSS3 Fat Blasting Cardio.

I'm going to try to focus on the BSS3 system this week because we leave for HH late on Saturday night and the villas only have VCRs and all my BSS3 work outs are DVDs.

My weight is still the same, three weeks in a row but holding steady and not gaining is a good thing. I know I'm losing inches and know I look smaller so the muscle is building, another good thing. I might never reach my weight goal but I'll certainly reach my size goal.

How is everyone else doing? I hope we can all get back together again and support each other. I love and miss our daily chats and encouragement!

Hey Lisa, Hello all firmies!!!

Yesterday I did Fat blasting cardio and adv. cardio blast. Today was an older tape standign legs. My legs feel like rubber right now. I have never done so many leg presses!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope everything is going fine with everyone. We seem to be losing some steam. It is the end of the year, but I want to end it and begin next year on a high note!!:wave2:

Hi :)

I'm not a Firmie just yet, but I'm on my way! Just wanted to drop in and say KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Sundie

This morning I did BSS3 Hips, Thighs and Abs. It was tough for me today and I wanted to quit before I was even half way through but I didn't, I finished the table and floor work and the ab portion too.

Sheree - hey'a girlie!!!! I see you are going strong and I have no doubt you'll end this year with a bang and start the new one with zeal, you are so inspiring to me with all your work outs. Hopefully, the old gang will find their way here so we can continue to encourage each other.

Sundie - we'd love to have you join us! Feel free anytime and thanks for the encouragement. The Firm work outs are awesome!!!!

Lisa, I thought I'd stop working out so much when I made goal. NOT!!! I seem to work out more:rolleyes: I'm trying to reshape my body. Those old firm tapes are killer on a body. However, the new rotations for the new body by the new year, really seems to be working. DH thinks I need to go try on JR. clothes as misses don't fit to well. My smalls are to big:o :teeth:

Hi Firmies!

This morning I did cardio sculpt blaster and had to really talk myself into work out today but the November challenge helped get my booty out the bed. With vacation a few days away, I want to make sure to get as many work outs in as I can. I do plan on taking my Firm tapes and fanny lifter with me to Hilton Head so the plan is to stick to my regular work out schedule.

Sheree - I sure admire you and all your stamina, even at goal!!!Your smalls are too big? Wow! You are a true work out beast. I want to be able to say one day that my smalls are too big for me. Working out with the Firm will sure reshape your body. You go girl!!!!

Okay other Firmies, we know you are out there, we can hear your heavy breathing from your work outs so come on and check in with us. The encouragement from our daily thread is just awesome and we need to hear from you all!

I took the day off. It was on the calendar and I actually did it:teeth: Besides, my legs were hurting after that workout yesterday.

Lisa, I find that I really enjoy working out with the firm. It keeps me going and make me feel better than I ever have!! Yeah, my smalls are to big. Isn't that crazy??? I have size 4 pants that are falling off, and shirts that are small that really don't fit. I've brought some x-small (which is extremely hard to find) and looking for some size 2 jeans that won't make me go broke. They have to be a specific size because I hate low rise jeans. The funny thing is that my ****s (can I say that here) are still rather large an I can still wear and x-small shirt, go figure.

Have a good night

Boy, I'm trying hard to reach my 1200 minutes for November!!

So on that note, I did fat blasting cardio and complete body sculpting.

Come on firmies, where are ya????

I did firm cardio sculpt this morning. I hope everything is going well for you all!!!

Hi FIRMies~

It's good to see that you are doing well and getting your workouts in. I am struggling myself right now for several reasons:

1. I have been sick for almost 3 weeks. This has been a tough "bug" to get rid of.

2. I am having problems with my knees and so I have had to cutback on workouts. Anyone else have this problem?

3. Although I have lost 25 pounds since starting WISH, I am still in a size that I am very uncomfortable in and can not understand why my pant size is not shrinking along with the number on the scale.:confused: It is very discouraging.:(

I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things and have Cardio Sculpt planned for tomorrow. Keep up the good work everyone!::yes::

Tracy

hello Tracy. My knees had the same problem when I first started working out, it is frustrating!!! They still crack sometimes, but the pain is gone. Hang in there. Some of us lost pounds and some lose inches. I lost the inches and was slow with the weight loss, and finallly they are together.

This morning was calorie killer. Have a good night everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter