• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fireworks

katy621

DH & I stayed at PPH and as we watched the fireworks from our room, it looked like there was another location of where they shoot off fireworks besides the main locale. Anyone know? Thanks!

what WE were observing were some of the fireworks used in the Fantasmic show going off at the same time as the main Fireworks show. This was on July 3rd and observed from McDonalds across the street.pixiedust:

Fireworks are launched from not only the main area behind Toon Town but also from the castle area.

Of course there are some used in Fantasmic but these are not very visable outside the area (that I can remember).

DH & I stayed at PPH and as we watched the fireworks from our room, it looked like there was another location of where they shoot off fireworks besides the main locale. Anyone know? Thanks!

it's fun to see where Disney launches their fireworks from, because it's not all in the same place.. they own lots and locations beyond the park, and they fire from there too.. but they all line up if you're in front of the castle perfectly. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter