Fireworks...

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by threehorses, Jan 21, 2013.

1. threehorses

threehorses Earning My Ears

Leaving out of port canaveral in flordia for a cruise I have heard there are fireworks every night.. is this true and do they sell beer or wine..I love beer and hope it not too expensive.. anyone know about these things?

2. kcashner

kcashner DIS Veteran

If you are talking about on the ship, there are fireworks on pirate night. That's one night out of your cruise. Yes, the ship has beer and wine for sale. You are also permitted to carry your own on board if you wish.

There are fireworks every night in Florida, but not on the ships...

3. over50visits

over50visits DIS Veteran

Fireworks on every cruise, one night (called "Pirates" night, toward the end of your cruise. For example, on the 4-night, typically on the 3rd night.

The ship sells beer, wine, and mixed drinks, and the prices are similar to restaurants ashore. I wouldn't say "reasonable" but at least consistent with what you're used to elsewhere.

You can bring on alcohol for consumption in your room (no public areas) if you want to same some money. There is a small cooler (not a full refrigerator, but does cool) in your room.

4. PrincessShmoo

PrincessShmoo DIS Veteran

Just a little clarification, no fireworks on Alaska cruises, and on the Dream & Fantasy they are real fridges, on the Wonder & Magic it's a cooling box.