• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Fireworks

staley7580

<font color=blue>Hangs Out With Hyenas<br><font co
When do they start running the fireworks everyday in june? My dh wants to see them, but I would prefer not to come in on a Saturday night. I would much rather just come into town on Sunday. I sure hope someone knows!

You can find the Calendar on Disneyland's web site - go to www.disneyland.com and click on "Calendar", and it will tell you what the schedule looks like for the next 2-3 months. At this point they have extended it into June already - it looks like the fireworks are on weekends (Friday-Sunday) until June 11, when they begin start running nightly. The Electrical Parade at DCA looks to be on the same schedule as well.

I thought you were coming in Saturday now, I posted to you about the HOJO rate that night!! You will get to see them a lot while there so don't worry about that Saturday!!! But I still want you there Saturday!!

Andrea

Thanks guys! Im such a dufus! Last time I checked it wasnt up yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter