Fireworks Schedule

Chuckers

Missing My Disneyland Day Trips :(
Good Morning!

I am going to Disneyland in March and I am looking at the entertainment schedule. It says nothing about a day parade or fireworks. Is it too far in advance to know about fireworks or do they not do them in March?

The entertainment schedule is sometimes not released until closer to the dates unlike hours which show up 6 weeks out.

They do Fireworks in March - the height of spring break is in March this year. So don't worry.

Thanks, I am going in the beginning of March (to avoid the breakers!) and didn't remember if they saved money at that time by not doing fireworks or day parades. :)

They normally do not do fireworks on week days during the 'off season' but this year it appears they are. We are there the first week of March and it's unheard of that they'd have fireworks every night but they are due to the 60th Celebration I guess.

My first park day is March 6 and it's making me crazy that they haven't posted yet. I can't see any reason why they wouldn't have them, but still...

The operating hours are usually posted 45-days/6-weeks in advance, but things like entertainment are often not updated until closer to the 30-day mark.

Yeah, I figured that next week the information I am looking for will be posted since the week prior is posted. Thanks Peeps! :)

March 13th Day Light Savings Begins so perhaps that could be an added reason of why they are taking extra time to post such shows.

I would guess that it has something to do with the start of the Spring Break "season" and they're probably trying to figure out what entertainment (and when) they plan to offer.

In addition it is rumored that the fireworks will be shown each night even during the "slow season" while Fantasmic! is out of commission. I arrive for the "early" spring break season (March 13th) and should have a full entertainment schedule each day. The clue to this is the expanded weekday hours...For those used to WDW planning the release of times is maddening. I've learned to relax with the DLR and regardless of when they are released we can make appropriate schedule changes and have a wonderful time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter