• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fireworks question

ffugitive

DIS Veteran
Is there any place from outside the Disneyland park where you can get a good to decent view of the fireworks? In particular, is there anywhere around the Grand Californian?

Hot near the GCH unless you have a room with a particular view. You can go to the Esplanade. From there you will get a 3/10 view compared to the 7 or 8/10 by being on the other side of the train station.

Since the Grand Californian Hotel does not face Disneyland, they do not have a spot where you can see the fireworks from. You can get a pretty good view from certain spots in Downtown Disney; near the House of Blues or on the bridge between The Jazz Kitchen and the Lego store. But if you are going to walk from GCH, I would walk towards the Main Gates. You get a great view of the fireworks from the space between the entrances of both parks!

Hope this helps!
-Kriss

Is there any place from outside the Disneyland park where you can get a good to decent view of the fireworks? In particular, is there anywhere around the Grand Californian?
You get a great view from the parking structure :-)

Last night, my roommates and I had dinner at La Brea Bakery during the fireworks and the view was perfection!! It was fantastic seeing it while eating my soup and sipping on my water :goodvibes

Last night, my roommates and I had dinner at La Brea Bakery during the fireworks and the view was perfection!! It was fantastic seeing it while eating my soup and sipping on my water :goodvibes

I have done this and it was quite nice...until two guys put their kids on their shoulders and leaned onto the rail, obscuring our view. I really wish they'd play the soundtrack along with the fireworks out there...would be awesome.

BC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter