Fireworks on the Fantasy

CBJHockeyNut

Mouseketeer
Hi! Where is a good place to view the fireworks on the Fantasy that is not super crowded?

Thanks!

We just got off the May 25th sailing of the Fantasy. It was a full cruise, and the pool deck was super crowded during the pirate party and fireworks.
That being said, I watched them standing on the port side of the pool deck, next to the towel bins by the drink fountain. My family (who I could not find) was on deck 12 starboard, next to the stairs by the forward funnel. We all had great views, since they are shot from the back of the ship, towards the front on the starboard side.
Basically, anything should work on deck 12 or 13 starboard, or deck 11 as long as you aren't underneath deck 12's overhang.

Last week we went to deck 12 all the way to the front on the starboard side. We were looking right down on the stage for the show and had a perfect view of the fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter