Fireworks on the Dream???

char-lottie

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if anyone knows whether there will be any fireworks on the Dream?

I had just kind of assumed that Pirates IN the Caribbean was on all DCL cruises, but I've just noticed that on the DCL website under Deck Parties this is only listed for the Wonder and the Magic :confused3

they have been advertising it on their new dream commercials, so yes there will be

I read that they definitely have the fireworks but it is a different show and format from Wonder and Magic. They will have a kids pirate show (like the Disney and Wonder) then the fireworks and then the adult themed pirate show. Leaving in 9 days and can't wait!!

From what I have seen DCL has three fireworks launch station that they can use with people out on that deck. So Yes the Dream WILL have fireworks. pirate:

Not just WILL, bu DOES! Tony taped the show, which has music too. I'll post the video once he gets it uploaded.

video has been uploaded to youtube

5 1/2 minutes includes songs from Peter Pan and Pirates in the Caribbean (movies and attraction)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter