Fireworks on Fantasy

cruzlover

Earning My Ears
What is the best area to view the fireworks? I know there's a big pirate party going on so is it best to mix in with the crowd or is there another good spot. Should you be more forward or aft?

Also, we have late dining so what time are the fireworks and is there only one fireworks show during the cruise?

Thanks.

First Disney cruise...so excited!!!

The fireworks are during the late deck party on the pool deck. They are shot from both forward and aft so we stay in the pool area to see everything. It only happens one time each cruise.

The Fireworks are shot over the Starboard(right) side of the ship. There are shells shot from both funnels. I would recommend standing about halfway along the long railing overlooking the pool deck on the Port(left) side of the ship. pirate:

We watched from the adult area by Currents

7361387848_0f7669e5eb_b.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter