Fireworks music at the beach

Disney John

Mouseketeer
Are they still piping the new summer fireworks music to the FW beach, like they do with Wishes?

I would assume you can see the fireworks from the beach area? When we have been at the Wilderness Lodge, you can see some of the fireworks from the highest rooms, or partially from the parking lot, but the music isnt played.

Never been at the Fort at this time except for Hoop De Doo, but if so, would love to check that out!

Yes, JimmyTammy. You can see the fireworks from the beach at Fort Wilderness. You can't see the castle or fireworks right around the castle due to trees (what was Discovery Island), but all of the fireworks in the sky are visible. They have several speakers set up along the length of the beach where they play the music for the fireworks show. In addition, there is the Electrical Water Pageant out on Bay Lake just before the fireworks start.
It can get a little busy and there are only so many chairs. I would suggest staking out a spot a little bit early unless you don't mind sitting in the sand.

Yes, JimmyTammy. You can see the fireworks from the beach at Fort Wilderness. You can't see the castle or fireworks right around the castle due to trees (what was Discovery Island), but all of the fireworks in the sky are visible. They have several speakers set up along the length of the beach where they play the music for the fireworks show. In addition, there is the Electrical Water Pageant out on Bay Lake just before the fireworks start.
It can get a little busy and there are only so many chairs. I would suggest staking out a spot a little bit early unless you don't mind sitting in the sand.
Thanks!! That is so cool! We have seen EWP several times from the Wilderness Lodge, but never had a good view of fireworks. Not that I need an excuse to visit the Fort;), but this just adds to the appeal.

For the first time i have to say the best place to see the fireworks is in the MK they are running a 180 castle it is cool to see. There is so much going on you my miss tink fly and they do cool thing to the castle to

For the first time i have to say the best place to see the fireworks is in the MK they are running a 180 castle it is cool to see. There is so much going on you my miss tink fly and they do cool thing to the castle to

Are the fireworks different than Wishes? Will they stay that way or is this just a change for the summer. Boy I feel a bit lost.:rolleyes1

Are the fireworks different than Wishes? Will they stay that way or is this just a change for the summer. Boy I feel a bit lost.:rolleyes1

For this summer, through August 14th, Wishes has been replaced with Summer Nightastic fireworks. Here's a link to some photos:

Summer Nightastic Photos

As you can see from these photos, and as mentioned by Discamper, part of the big deal about these fireworks are the perimeter fireworks, and the lower fireworks that are shot off around the castle. You cannot see the castle from Clementine's Beach in FW, so you will only see the higher fireworks. It is still a great show, but you definitely miss something from these particular fireworks from FW's beach.

BTW- You can see the castle from the shore of Bay Lake behind the 300 loop, but when I watched the Summer Nightastic fireworks from here back in June, there was no audio.

TCD

DSC_0191.jpg

DSC_0192.jpg

DSC_0180.jpg

DSC_0166.jpg

DSC_0154.jpg

DSC_0183.jpg

DSC_0150.jpg

We changed our reservations to arrive on August so we can see the fireworks and the electric light parade. Where do you suggest to view the fireworks? Since we only get to see them once, I want to make sure we get the best view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter