Fireworks Magic -- How Does It Work?

GuestRiku

Mouseketeer
Ok I recently got 2 more fireworks magic today. Can someone explain to me how this occured.

Note: No mules used ;)

I *think* that if you get so many first places, you win.

So, hey, GuestRiku, glad to see you won two... now, wouldn't you feel so much better if you gifted one of your probably many, many, to poor little Maliboomer, who always gets 239999 and comes in third?
Yeah, I think you're all sick of resident begger act now. :p

Seriously, VMK you better start randomly putting them in my stuff, just like how I should get an Inferno for standing in front of the dragon. Gosh.

actually since they increased the credits- it is so many times in the top five I think0

Because i have won extras in all five places since then- and the same message of "You win AGAIN" but before they increased the credits- you had to get first place like 20 times and then you got it- but I'm not even sure about that -since my accounting of wins isn't the best- I just guestimated that it was more than 10 lol

Okay, I got two more fireworks magic while I was working to earn Bat Magic, and I had gotten in first only a few times 'cause I was trying my best not to get in first. I think it depends on how many times you get over 240,000 points, but I'm not sure.

~*HorsePrincess*~

OMGosh! In the top five! I can actually do that! *waits for it to appear magically*

maliboomer said:
OMGosh! In the top five! I can actually do that! *waits for it to appear magically*

There's a catch, though. You might be in the top five, but you'll also need
to score 240,000 points or more and NOT win the game. ;)

That's the secret to earning the fireworks magic pin the first time on any
character.

I still haven't figured out how I got extras on myself, either.

I realised you have to get 240,000 to get one instantly, I ment I was happy about that if you get into the top 5 quite a few times you'll get one. :)

I have gotten another one after winning so many games, I think 10-15, and I have gotten another one after scoring over 240,00 every 15-20 games. I should keep track better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter