• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fireworks from Poly?

vbilello

Earning My Ears
My family and I will be having dinner at Ohana at 7:15 one night and would like for our girls (under 3) to be able to enjoy the Wishes fireworks from the Poly that night (they are at 6:45 that night). Where is the best place for us to go to view them from the Poly? We are staying at AKL, so it would need to be a public vantage point, not one reserved for hotel guests only. ANy suggestions?

The beach is a great spot. We liked the grassy rise over by the Tahiti building (so we can sit and not get sandy)

We had a great spot by the beach. Also if you time it right, you could see the electric water pageant. I want to say is usually around nine oclock at night. Check on that time also. If you are done with dinner you could go back to the beach and if your in the restaurant you can see it too! Have a great time!

We had dinner at the Kona Cafe and ended up eating very late because of the wait. Afterwards, right on the level of the restaurant, but not in the restaurant, therefore free and public, there are some very large picture windows and we watched the fireworks from there. DS loved it since he really didn't like loud noises.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter