Fireworks from inside the castle?

teddygurlkeekee

Lovin' life, as his wife.
I posted an earlier thread about trying to find a reservation for eating with the princesses inside the castle. Well I am looking online and have found a few open reservations, but I am now wondering about the fireworks, Wishes.

If Wishes starts at 8 and we have a reservation for 730, will be able to see the fireworks from inside the castle, or would it be better to be out already?

Thanks!!

Be out already. There's very little window seating, and only a little of the display can be seen from inside anyway.

I posted an earlier thread about trying to find a reservation for eating with the princesses inside the castle. Well I am looking online and have found a few open reservations, but I am now wondering about the fireworks, Wishes.

If Wishes starts at 8 and we have a reservation for 730, will be able to see the fireworks from inside the castle, or would it be better to be out already?

Thanks!!

From what I have seen from previous posts, there are really no views from inside the castle for fireworks. The windows are mostly stained glass, you could see the flashes but no clear views and there are no balconies. You really need to be outside to see them.

1) Some claim a good view from inside CRT.
2) We had window seats once and found the view unsatisfactory.

From what I have seen from previous posts, there are really no views from inside the castle for fireworks. The windows are mostly stained glass, you could see the flashes but no clear views and there are no balconies. You really need to be outside to see them.

It's actually leaded glass, with pretty clear views of fantasyland. I would think that you would indeed be able to see a limited amount of the fireworks.

We had a reservation inside the castle during the fireworks. We had a window seat...but in the very back of the castle...so we couldn't see anything. They began as we were finishing up, so we managed to get out for the very end of it, though. We didn't mind, though. The dinner itself was magical enough. lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter