Fireworks fro California Grill

betslinc

Mouseketeer
We have 7:10 reservations on a night that Wishes is at 9. Is it likely the timing will be right for us to catch the fireworks, or should I move them later? Thanks!

I would leave the reservation otherwise you will likely have a problem getting seated for the fireworks. It is much nicer to have a leisurely meal and in my experiences there, the waiters do not rush you especially when they know you are waiting to see the fw. Enjoy your meal, drinks, and some dessert and before you know it, it will be 9pm. Enjoy!:Pinkbounc

My boyfriend, well now my fiance made a PS there for our trip 2 weeks ago. He made it for 5:40pm and wishes started at 7:00 pm. The waiter was great and never rushed us. I was still eating the main course as the fireworks were begining. My fiance proposed to me that night right as the fireworks were getting ready to start. It was magical and they gave us one of the best seats in the house. I loved the California Grill- it was my first time there and it was one of the best meals I have ever had. I have to recommend the beef filet!! That was one of the best filets I have ever had- you cut it with a butter knife!! Anyway you are going to love it there and I am sure your ressie is fine. Just take your time and order desert or a drink after your meal. I bet you will just be finishing as the fireworks start! What an ending to a great meal! You are going to have a great time, I know I can't wait to go back!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

What a wonderful dinner! Congratulations! I'm sure it won't be quite THAT exciting, but still should be special.

I'd keep what you have. It could be that you'll be seated later than your PS time--we've waited as long as one hour WITH our PS!!

And remember there is also an observation deck you can walk out on too. It's quite large.

Where we were seated you couldn't see the fireworks anyhow, so we walked out there with our wine and enjoyed the show.

Remember folks, for a quieter meal with no kids request the wine room. You will have to get up to go see the fireworks, but the wait staff expects that. The wine room is 'adults only', a welcome respite at WDW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter