Fireworks - Fantasmic Worth Eating Dinner Late?

ArRzrbk

<font color=red>The Greatest Thing You Can Learn i
If we have already watched fireworks at MK and Epcot, is it really worth it to change our dinner plans (push them until around 8:15 PM) to see Fantasmic? We will not have priority seating. We will just be wherever we can find a spot to stand. Thoughts? Thank you for your input.

Fantasmic is very different than either of the other parks night time show. It is my favorite thing about HS. It takes place on a lake as you sit in the stands and it tells more of a story than any of the other night time shows. Depending on the time of the year, you may have no trouble getting in or you may have to stand in a long line. We have twice or three times done the Package and it was very nice if its not too late to add it on. Once we did not do the package and we got CS food and took into the arena area really early and got great seats and ate while we waited. It really was fun watching people and just talking to people around us. If you do dinner after the show, count on it taking a while to exit the area and to get a bus to where ever you are going at the same time A LOT of other people are going the same places:lovestruc.

We saw all three shows on our trip this summer, my vote is YES :thumbsup2 it is worth it! I loved Fantasmic and so did my kids, even DH was impressed. I would definitely rearrange meal plans for it!

We did not get the dinner package, and it still was the best fireworks of all the parks...."YOU DO NOT WANT TO PASS THIS UP"party: It is a great experience and I can not wait to see it again...Make sure you get there early it seemed like you could see it from the entire place but when I go again I am going to try and get in the middle more....
They will make everyone slide all the way down once in the theater so keep that in mind when sitting....So what I am saying is if you get there real early you will be all the way to the right of the theater if you are general late you will get in the middle

Hope this helps.....

I can't offer personal experience since we have never seen it but we leave tomorrow and that's one of the main things we have to try and schedule in.

Dinner was also an issue for us because I will NOT eat at 8:00 or something at night with the kids. Way too late for me. Luckily, we just found out that they added more shows while we're there and they have a 6:30 AND an 8:00 show. We made early dinner reservations (4:30) and plan to go get in line after dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter