Fireworks dessert party

Bon

Mouseketeer
Starting to plan our next trip to disney so ive hopped back on the boards to see whats new and I havent seen the wishes dessert party mentioned. Are they still offering it? We were there last feb and it was awesome!! Hoping to go again;)

Yep, they're still doing it. There are a couple great threads in the Disney Dining Reservations section where folks are waiting for their dates to open up. Right now, they're taking ressies through December 2012. I am anxiously awaiting January to open up myself. Hope you get to add it to your trip. I agree with you - it is awesome!!! :goodvibes

June

I just made reservation for Fireworks Dessert party for Dec 30th!
I am so excited about it and was looking for the thread to see what everyone's experience was. I think I saw peoples posting before but I can't find the thread. I'm so glad you created the thread for it.

This is my 1st time so I have no idea how many dessert is there or how close the location is to see the castle and fireworks but supposed to be great!!!

Only concern I have is...where my table is going to be. I think there is no bad table but would I be able to see the fireworks from ANY table assigned? Or do I want to request certain table??

Thanks for sharing your experience!

They offer this event at Magic Kingdom.
The official name for it is Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party.
You can book online ADR or call dining reservation.
As for Dec 30 and 31, there was no online res available so you need to call.

I just made reservation for Fireworks Dessert party for Dec 30th!
I am so excited about it and was looking for the thread to see what everyone's experience was. I think I saw peoples posting before but I can't find the thread. I'm so glad you created the thread for it.

This is my 1st time so I have no idea how many dessert is there or how close the location is to see the castle and fireworks but supposed to be great!!!

Only concern I have is...where my table is going to be. I think there is no bad table but would I be able to see the fireworks from ANY table assigned? Or do I want to request certain table??

Thanks for sharing your experience!

There are lots of desserts! And they are much better than what you find on a typical buffet, although some are the same. They also have ice cream, fruit and a variety of hot and cold beverages.

I just posted pictures this evening in my July TR in my siggie or I'm sure they have pics in the Dessert thread, too.

If you end up with a table where you can't see the fireworks, then you just get up and move over to the railing and stand to watch them. Just make sure to tell your server that you are not done eating yet.

Also, my advice is to get there as soon as it opens (one hour prior to Wishes) and enjoy eating for that whole hour plus the time of the fireworks and waiting for crowds to clear out a bit. We only got there about 30 minutes prior and felt a bit rushed to eat (as the waiters were starting to clear away the dishes as soon as the fireworks began). So we just loaded up on food and then sat and ate until we were ready to leave.

Thank you for the great advice!
My reservation is 10:30 and the fireworks starts 11:50 on 30th?
I can't wait! I will check out the pictures too.
I don't know what the weather like in Dec.
If it rains, would they still have fireworks and dessert party?:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter