Fireworks Dessert Party

stpats317

Mouseketeer
I'm very puzzled right now! We made our reservations for our late Nov/Dec trip back in August. At that time, when we were making our other ADRs I tried to get tickets for this and there was no availability. I've tried several times since then and today I was successful and was able to get our tickets for 12/2 8:30 p.m.

I didn't realize until later when checking crowd levels on Touring Plans that it was an MVMCP party night. Don't they ask people without tickets to leave? How will this work? Anyone ever have this kind of thing happen?

You do have to purchase the MVMCP tickets to be able to get in and do the fireworks dessert party if they're at the same time. I have mine booked the same way. We were planning on doing the MVMCP another night but decided to do both on the same night as it was the only time we could get ADR's for the fireworks dessert party. Guessing most people wouldn't be willing to pay for both.

tonya.

Called dining this morning and as I was reading the confirmation number I noticed the line above that tells you this is during a special event and you will need a ticket to that event to attend. Reading your material would save a lot of time and confusion, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter