Fireworks Cruise Question

SheriB

DIS Veteran
With Illuminations ending, has anyone booked a fireworks cruise for Epcot Forever fireworks for the fall? Are they even making cruises available? I was hoping to book a fireworks cruise for our trip in November, particularly the Epcot fireworks, since we are staying at BCV.
TIA for any info.
Sheri:duck:

Ok, so I called DVC, they had me on hold for 10 minutes because they had to call the parks to find out. They said they plan on making cruises available, but they aren't available yet. I can call at my 180 day mark, and if they aren't available then, I can check back weekly.

Ok, so I called DVC, they had me on hold for 10 minutes because they had to call the parks to find out. They said they plan on making cruises available, but they aren't available yet. I can call at my 180 day mark, and if they aren't available then, I can check back weekly.
Good.
Since I had posted here, we decided to do a Pirates and Pals Cruise instead. We think our Littles, 6,&7 would like that better.

Good.
Since I had posted here, we decided to do a Pirates and Pals Cruise instead. We think our Littles, 6,&7 would like that better.

That sounds like a lot of fun with the littles! My littles are 28 & 32, LOL, but I know they would enjoy a fireworks cruise. It's something we haven't done yet & I'd like to surprise our travel party (there are 8 of us total).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter