fireworks "cruise" out of Wilderness Lodge

OffToDWD

DIS Veteran
Has anyone done one of those small chartered boats (believe it's maximum of 8 passengers) out of Wilderness Lodge for Magic Kingdom fireworks? How was your experience? We are trying to see if we can find a fireworks "cruise" for New Years fireworks. TIA!

We booked one December 30 fireworks cruise out of the WL area. The price is a bit less, I think we had to charge folks $80 which included the tip, but we had no trouble filling the boat with fellow Disers and it was great, the same fireworks as on NYE.

We've gone on several, out of the Polynesian and the Contemporary. Always a great evening.

Keep in mind that older posts in the thread linked above (especially the OP) are way outdated.

We did the Fireworks pontoon boat cruise last weekend for my daughter's birthday. It was the highlight of my trip! We were picked up from the Grand Floridian and dropped off at the Wilderness Lodge (where we were staying). Much recommended!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter