Fireworks Crash

WWEDUDE

<br><font color=green>I am in a head cast</font><b
Ok,
I am on my side account trying to pass the car quest. My last task if fireworks. But I go to play and all is find. But once the first round is over and we see scores, I crash. This happen 3 times in a row. Grrr

Ok,
I am on my side account trying to pass the car quest. My last task if fireworks. But I go to play and all is find. But once the first round is over and we see scores, I crash. This happen 3 times in a row. Grrr
This just happened to me also for the second time in a row today and I need credits SO BAD! Very irritating...

:mad: RAWR!!:mad:

Every single time I get to the end of the first level... VMK crashes on me!!!

I seriously can't take it anymore!!

It's been doing that to me for the past two days also. Which sucks because Fireworks is the only game that I can actually get any points from and I need those points to get the halloween clothes before they are gone. Bah. :mad: It probably wouldn't bother me much if I had a fast internet connection. But I have dial-up and it takes between 45 minutes to an hour to load VMK. So that's like an hour wasted when it crashes.

I had major crash problems yesterday. Every time I thought the stars aligned properly for me to finish a game, Mr. White Box was there to greet me. This was also not just after Stage 1.

However, yesterday was really lag-tastic, with "Enhancements" and all that goes with a lag-tastic day. I'm hoping it was just the day and that today will be aaaaallll better. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter