Fireworks/Christmas Decorations

TexasCourt

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know when Disney takes down their Christmas decorations? Also, when do the fireworks cease to be daily? I am wondering this as to whether I should do a Dec. wedding vs. early Jan.?? THANK! :sunny:

Decorations start being removed the first week of January.

As far as I know Disney runs fireworks everynight, just not parades. Something to remember though is during the MVMCP, and MNSSHP they run different fireworks so not the standard wishes.

Another thing to remember is that late December and the first week of January tend to be very busy, because of the holidays and school closings.

Hope this helps.

Melissa

christmas decorations come down the first week of january but they start going up mid november. if i were you i would look at the first 2 weeks of december as there's all the holiday happenings, holiday decorations so savings on your venue decor too and the first 2 weeks in december is value season on rates so cheaper for you & your guests accomodations plus small crowds.

coloradogrl - mvmcp is mickeys very merry christmas party at magic kingdom in december & mnsshp is mickeys not so scary halloween party in october at the magic kingdom, both are special holiday events with seperate tickets. theres also the candlelight processional at epcot in december which is a special christmas event too.

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party and Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter