Fireworks at Pop from 2nd floor?

lbklyn

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone!I requested building 3 lakeview 2nd floor at Pop (50's section). The reason I did not pick top floor is because I am a smoker and figured when I wanted to smoke it would be easier to go down from the 2nd floor. Any chance of seeing the Epcot fireworks from the 2nd floor?

Some chance, but minimal. First, even with an unobstructed line of sight to Epcot you'll only see some of the high fireworks. Second, your chance of an unobstructed LOS is not high - you'll probably be better off going down to the parking lot and looking for a good spot.

We stayed in Pop on the second floor. We were in a building near the main pool (not facing the pool). We watched the Epcot fireworks from our balcony on many nights and really enjoyed it. Have fun!

Thank you both for you're responses! I will try from my location and if not go towards the parking lot.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter