fireworks at Cinderella's Royal Table?

songndance

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if anyone who has been to The Magic Kingdom this year, would be able to tell me if you can see the fireworks from inside the castle? I am wondering if I make a reservation for 9:30pm, if we can still see the fireworks. I googled it and it says you can. However when I spoke to a reservation agent, they said we can't. Does anyone have personal experience with this?
Thanks!

:welcome: to the disboards.

We've seen the fireworks while dining at CRT. You can see some of the fireworks from inside the castle, but it is not the best view. If this is your only opportunity to see the fireworks, I would strongly recommend watching them from the hub or Main Street for a much better view. If you've already seen Wishes then it is a different perspective to see them through the stained glass windows.

I don't know if 9:30 is a good time for a reservation because it depends on what time Wishes is scheduled on the evening you're planning to dine. I would recommend a reservation 30-45 minutes before the fireworks are scheduled.

As Purple Figment said, you can see the fireworks through the windows, but only some of them and you won't see the effects on the castle. This was the view from inside the castle:

DSC_0224.jpg

DSC_0210.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter