Fireworks and all that fun stuff

tweets24

Earning My Ears
My boyfriend (27) and I (24) are both going to Disney this Sept for the first time EVER. I know I know, I guess we were both deprived as children. Well, just wondering where are the best spots to catch the fireworks and any other good ideas you all have. We are going for 6 days and have water park tix as well as the dining plan. We dont even know where to start as far as restaurants or what parks to go to what day. Will we even have enough time to cover a good amount?? Seems like most people here are a lot more seasoned in Disney culture than us, and we would greatly appreciate any suggestions you have, thanks!!! :cool1:

go to
www.allearsnet.com
look at her menus and decide where you want to eat. Make your PS tomorrow.....

you don't want to be disappointed and not eat where you really want too.

Le Cellier is probably already sold out it was for my dates....

fireworks - Illiuinations - I like the area between Norway and Mexico - but so do a bunch of others get there at least 40 min before the fireworks start. (of course I don't...)

fireworks - MK - several places - my favorites - the train station at Main street, behind the castle in fantasyland over in the tables beside Dumbo,
tomorrowland noodle (between mainstreet and tomorrowland)

to see the nightly parade - again train station at MS and the end when it goes to Splash Mountain.

My future wife and I will be there from Sept 11 til Sept 18 and it is our first trip since we were kids so it will all be new to use also. We are staying at the Wilderness Lodge. I was thinking that is would be fun to meet another younger couple to go to dinners and such. Me (33) her (29)... We will be honeymooning there so we want to to be special.

Wecome to Disboards!!!

I hope you all have a great trip! :thumbsup2

for information on WDW go to the home site of the Dis

www.wdwinfo.com

:disrocks: :welcome:

:rainbow: party:

any other questions just ask.

because of the free dinning package this August and Sept - you need to make your dinner reservations before you get there. to be sure you get to eat at the places that your want too....

Maybe look at the Cruise boards for the month you are going??? There are cruises for Illuminations and Wishes. Good luck!!!

DW and I are going in Dec and I can't wait. :bounce:

Fireworks...watch which way the wind is blowing...so you don’t get smoked out...esp if its humid...the fireworks dont go as high and it gets thick...
epcot...i love italy isola bridge (we watched it there for our wedding)...also as mentioned above between mexico and norway...
MK...the wished was designed to be viewed from in-between the hotdog shop and icecream shop (it gets crowded and there is a cross walk right there so its hard to keep a clear view).we always stand at the Point....At the end of main street before you get to Walt and Mickey statue the tracks split and there is a point in the ground....Traffic is flowing behind you and you have a wonderful view...
Good luck and enjoy

hey thanks everybody, BTW we will be there Sept 13-18. Keep the suggestions coming!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter