Fireworkd Cruise?

We have done a wishes cruise(just on a pontoon boat) but it was very nice and would def do it again.... good luck with all your plans:goodvibes

We did a Wishes cruise in bad weather and it was miserable. There is very little shelter or protection on the pontoon boats so it's something to bear in mind. I would definitely do it again though, but not as part of my wedding.

We did the Wishes cruise. Dh celebrated his b'day during our honeymoon and I booked the cruise for his b'day.

The boats do have refreshments (chips, water, soft drinks), but you can request a cake for a b'day. You can also set up to have dinner on the boat. We were going to do that, but went to Artist Point (LOVED it!) for dinner before the cruise.

We were staying at the Contemporary Atrium Club and I had their IPO set everything up for me.

We loved the cruise and I would do it again in a heartbeat!

Hi! I did a Wishes fireworks cruise last December. it was very nice! They pipe the music into the pontoon boat and have refreshments on the boat. They also have blankets on the boat just incase iti gets a little chilly. The view from the Seven Seas Lagoon was marvalous and I would do it again in a heartbeat. The boats have limited capacity but I think that some brides have chartered 2 to accommodate more guests. Good Luck Planning!

We did a wishes cruise on the Grand 1 and it was phenomenal! I believe that we could hear the music but honestly I couldn't tell you as I was a bit to wrapped up in having just gotten married to really care. LOL!

we did the wishes cruise on the grand 1 and it was amazing - a perfect way to end our wedding day. The grand 1 is enclosed and has decks where you can watch the show, so bad weather wouldn't really be an issue if you book this boat - plus it holds 18 ppl instead of the 10 the pontoons hold. Also, we went in April and they still had blankets incase we got cold - we didn't! The one thing to note, no free snacks on the Grand 1, but we went there straight from dinner, so we didn't need food. THey do play the music!

We had a lot of my wife's family coming in to our wedding from England. So to start our wedding week, we met them for a Wishes cruise from the Grand FLoridian. THere were 16 of us in total, so we took 2 pontoon boats. Everyone really enjoyed the trip, and once we got in position to view the fireworks, the cast memebrs lashed the two boats together so we could be all one group. Everyone really enjoyed it.

-Wayne

you can order anything for the grand 1 that's on the GF"s catering menu. So yes, you can order a bunch of desserts and have it as a DP instead. the only issue I see is that the food is all inside, and while we were cruising around all my guests wanted to be outside since you get such a great view of the MK area.

WICKED :thumbsup2 you've just made my day :)

I can eat from a small plate standing on deck if it means i get what I want on the night of my wedding

really silly question, but can someone tell me where exactly do you go to get on the boat?

For the Wishes cruises, they generally go out of the GF but you can reserve them for any of the resorts around the lake - Poly, Contemporary or the WL also

We have two pontoon booked for the night before our wedding this coming November. I would have loved the Grand 1 but it was gone by the time I called to reserve it. What I like about getting the two boats is if we only get 10 people we can cancel one boat.

I know on the pontoon boats you get soda, water and snacks but can we bring our own bottle of champagne. I know we can order one through catering but has anyone just brought their own bottle?

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter