Firework/ Fantasmic schedule

Disney_Stitch626

Earning My Ears
Hi there!

I was wondering if anyone would be able to shed some light on how Disneyland schedule their evening entertainment.

My mum and I are 99% sure that we are heading back to California next month, and included in this will be a trip to Disneyland. We are looking at booking it soon, we just haven't be able to yet as I am currently on a wait list to go out and work in the UK pavilion in EPCOT and could be called up with a months notice to head out to Florida.

We are looking at visiting Disneyland from Wed May 11- Sat May 14, and looking on Disneyland's schedule I noticed that the only showing of Fantasmic when we are there is on the Saturday (when we are flying home, so will miss it), and the only day they are showing fireworks will be the Friday- which is fine, but I also know that because of how close DL is to residential houses they sometimes have to cancel them. This is what happened when I visited the resort back in '09 so we missed the fireworks :sad1:

With prior experience, say someone has visited around this time in previous years, are they likely to put on more shows closer to the time? I know that it is one of the quietest times to visit, so I don't know what my chances are.

Any help or knowledge would be fantastic,

Thank you in advance :)

They won't likely add shows. Not that the schedule is set in stone. But that is the off season and a typical schedule for such. Enjoy the low crowds that come along with it.

In May DL only has Fireworks and Fantasmic! on the weekends. They "may" add Fantasmic! on Friday (it's usually on Fridays too) if they can get all the POTC 4 premiere stuff cleaned up and cleared out by Friday. (It's showing on May 7th)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter