• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fire at Test Track (3rd March 2015)

WDWFantasmicFan

Uber Disney Fan
I am hearing reports of a signal 25 (fire) at the Test Track attraction at Epcot. More updates as I find out...

Update 5:40: My Disney Experience is showing the ride as being down, and has been since around 5pm... Nothing else to confirm as of yet...

Update 7:00: Seems as though attraction is reopened and showing 60 minutes wait on MDE. From poster on another forum, show lighting active on attraction entrance.

(Last updated: 07:00pm)

Last edited:

The exact same post shows up from 15 hours ago in Googles cache on a different site. Hmmm.

The exact same post shows up from 15 hours ago in Googles cache on a different site. Hmmm.
What do you mean by that? If you are talking about the same original post on another forum site - I am posting to that too. I posted it at the same time as I did on DISBoards

Any updates? I haven't seen anything on the news. So I suspect that whatever it was was minor and systems in place to mitigate damage and ensure guest safety worked as they were destined to do.

Any updates? I haven't seen anything on the news. So I suspect that whatever it was was minor and systems in place to mitigate damage and ensure guest safety worked as they were destined to do.
The attraction has reopened. Still no confirmation if it was a fire or not. Still pretty possible it was a minor fire, or could have just been a report of burning smell, in which case everything had to be checked... In all attractions, systems are in place to reduce damage, and to ensure guest safety.

Just rode, no visible issues. FP+ virtually no wait.

Last min biz trip. First off site stay ever.

Dead compared to our usual.

Did MK last night, 3 mountains reserved the night b4, reserved the whole profile but no 7dmt was avail.

Just rode, no visible issues. FP+ virtually no wait.

Last min biz trip. First off site stay ever.

Dead compared to our usual.

Did MK last night, 3 mountains reserved the night b4, reserved the whole profile but no 7dmt was avail.

Jade, how long will you be there?

Got in yesterday. Leave thurs, sad. But missed a snow storm I hear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter