• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fin's Let's Get Wild Quest!

I think that having the line to play Jungle Cruise may be an attempt to avoid having VMK break because of the game. Maybe what was causing VMK to go down was the game being overloaded, and having the line to get in might help it not get so filled up that it crashes the rest of VMK. That's just my theory anyway.

If your stuck trying to get into JC like me, try NOT getting a pass and letting it run down. This worked for me! :confused3

hah, i quit that quest after i got the two chameleons names wrong. so then i had to play JC over, so yeah right :thumbsup2 :)

I think that having the line to play Jungle Cruise may be an attempt to avoid having VMK break because of the game. Maybe what was causing VMK to go down was the game being overloaded, and having the line to get in might help it not get so filled up that it crashes the rest of VMK. That's just my theory anyway.
ITA. :thumbsup2 I don't think that it was a coincidence that the game would shut down right after the Quest started. I do not mind the pass at all, the line seemed to move very fast so it really was not a problem unless you were in some race against time. :)

Well, we just got the message that they were closing VMK for "enhancements".

I have a feeling that one of the answers might have been wrong? I was playing the quest on a second character, and my original answer regarding the one who didn't escape the volcano was now wrong. :confused:

That's one theory anyway.

Just so you know there is NOTHING in Fins room but a RIDE... and I think she was AFK when I went through...

I am totally disgusted with this quest. I tried to go and watch the trailer and pics but it would not play for me. Anything disney seems not to work well on my computer.

I ended up doing jungle cruise 2 times before I quit. I think if you are going to put a question that is hard if you have not seen the movie it should be after a task like jungle cruise so if you get it wrong you do not have to do it again.

I asked for help and was told on VMK we are not allowed to give answers.

I am totally fet up right now. Can not play games because of lag. And now a quest I can not get help on. Funny when there were easier quests players post like crazy.

Great to go to the site for help Wild West but if the site does not work for you grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Forgot to check google. But do not intend to play jungle cruise again.

I wish I could figure out what is up with my internet. If not I am leaving the Disney sites. Takes too much memory. And no fun if you can not play .

I am totally disgusted with this quest. I tried to go and watch the trailer and pics but it would not play for me. Anything disney seems not to work well on my computer.

I ended up doing jungle cruise 2 times before I quit. I think if you are going to put a question that is hard if you have not seen the movie it should be after a task like jungle cruise so if you get it wrong you do not have to do it again.

I asked for help and was told on VMK we are not allowed to give answers.

I am totally fet up right now. Can not play games because of lag. And now a quest I can not get help on. Funny when there were easier quests players post like crazy.

Great to go to the site for help Wild West but if the site does not work for you grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Forgot to check google. But do not intend to play jungle cruise again.

I wish I could figure out what is up with my internet. If not I am leaving the Disney sites. Takes too much memory. And no fun if you can not play .

I had much better luck going to the wikipedia site for the movie than the trailer site. All the answers were right there on one page.

I agree that the quest was terrible for people who had not seen the movie.

It's been able to have a line for a long time. Over a year, maybe since beta. I don't remember.

I agree that the quest was terrible for people who had not seen the movie.

It was even bad for people who DID see the movie. The questions were just too obscure. I saw the movie only about two or three months ago and I didn't remember any of the answers (that I got to) except for that chameleons were causing the color changes. I didn't even finsh the quest once before VMK did their "enhancements" because I had to redo mundane tasks over and over again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter