• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Finnegans

NuttyDisneyDad

Disney veteran
I have been to Universal Studios many many times but have never eaten at Finnegans. Is the food comparible to Raglan Road?

i've never been to raglan road .....

pull up the finnegans menu and browse thru it.
it has a variety and some things are really good, good or just okay to my tastes.
meals, sandwiches, sides, apps, etc.

soda bread and apple butter is given to you when you order most of the meals.
it's complimentary.

i like their scotch eggs, steak sandwich bangers and mash.
salads are decent, prices are fair and service is good.

We liked it, but thought the portions were fairly small.

I think Raglan Road is much better then Finnegans. We ate at Finnegans a few weeks back and the food was just okay and the service was horrible.

raglan road has a much more extensive menu and is larger with more elaborate entertainment.

Finnegans has so much potential but the menu/food quality/service isn't the draw for us, it's convenient for HHN.

They seem to struggle during busy times. Soda bread & chicken wings are consistently good. The blooming onion-like appetizer was a greasy mess last visit. Have given up on their reubens which tend to arrive a soggy mess. imo is a server issue vs the cook staff.

raglan road has a much more extensive menu and is larger with more elaborate entertainment.

Finnegans has so much potential but the menu/food quality/service isn't the draw for us, it's convenient for HHN.

They seem to struggle during busy times. Soda bread & chicken wings are consistently good. The blooming onion-like appetizer was a greasy mess last visit. Have given up on their reubens which tend to arrive a soggy mess. imo is a server issue vs the cook staff.
Yeah, I wasn't particularly impressed or disappointed in the food. Like you said, I got a reservation for my HHN night since it's convenient for the holding period.

That's the food we had last year and it was vile......that onion and potato web was inedible it was so greasy, and DH sandwich was rank. The only nice thing we had was DS chicken tenders.......

We didn't get a good server either.....not interested at all.

It's not on our list of places to go eat this year..........it's handy for a meet at HHN however........:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter