Finished Trip Shirts

Katti Michele

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to post the finished results from our trip from 2 years ago! I love seeing everyone's finished projects, so figured i'd post mine and give a BIG THANKS to all of you who dedicate your time and creativity. I'll be in Disney again in December, so i've gotten the DISign bug again and can't wait to make some for my upcoming trip! I'll be going with my boyfriend this time, but he's being a trooper and agreeing to wear two or three matching shirts, haha.

This was my first attempt that I made for my niece and I for the TS3 premiere.
Shirt-6.jpg

Can't find a picture of the back, but this is the image that's on the back
DISNEY-TS3shirt.png

Green Shirt (Thanks to milliepie, I believe, for the graphic!)
Shirt-2.jpg

Shirt-1.jpg

Blue Shirt
Shirt-3.jpg

Shirt-8.jpg

Shirt-7.jpg

I also made these 2 for my niece
Shirt-5.jpg

Shirt-4.jpg

Thanks! My niece was so excited she had "one of a kind" shirts and she even helped me iron them on, she was so proud of herself!

Two years later and I still wear my Toy Story shirt at least once a week and it still looks great! Sometimes people do give me weird looks though when they see me coming since i'm a female and have "The toys are back" written across my chest! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter