Finished Tinkering with my ADRs (for now)

PrincessArlena'sDad

DIS Veteran
We're going Feb 26-Mr 6 at POR, deluxe dining, no park hoppers

So, what do you think? (besides the fact that it's a lot of food popcorn::)

Sat
epcot
Le Cellier (2:05)
Garden Grill (6:40)

Sun
MK: pm EMH
CP (8:10)
Tony's (1:00)
Liberty Tree (6:25)

Mon
DQ, Epcot dinner
1900 PF (8:30)
Chefs def France (6:30)

Tues
AK
Donald's (9:30)
Tusker House (1:30)
Boatwright's (6:20)

Wed
Ep
Princess SB (8:05)
Coral Reef (1:00)
Rose and Crown (6:40)

Thurs
HS: Fantasmic night
H&V (9:10)
50's PT (4:15)

Fri
TL, EP dinn
Ohana (8:30)
Tutto Italia (6:25)

Sat
MK: (MSEP night)
Chef Mick (8:15)
CRT (1:30)
Crystal Palace (8:30)

Sun
Ep
Cape May (9:15)
Teppan Edo (2:00)

Our flight arrives on Sat at 10:30, so DME to POR, then bus to Epcot, should be there by 1 pm. Our flight home leaves at 9 pm, so leave Epcot at 4ish for 6ish DME bus.

To get to 1900 Park Fare and Ohana for breakfast, we'll take the bus to MK, and then monorail to Poly/GF. For Cape May we'll take a cab.

After DQ, we'll take the bus to BC/YC, and then boat/walk to International Gateway (and Chefs de France is right there).

After TL, we'll take the bus to TTC, and then monorail to Epcot, and then boat across lagoon to Italy.

Comments please! I need a reason to play with these some more! :rotfl:

We're going Feb 26-Mr 6 at POR, deluxe dining, no park hoppers

So, what do you think? (besides the fact that it's a lot of food popcorn::)

Sat
epcot
Le Cellier (2:05)
Garden Grill (6:40)
We had a terrible lunch at LeCellier in Aug - I know it is *the* place to go...my recommendation is to NOT order the Shaved Prime Rib Sandwich. I did love the soup and breadsticks though. ;) We haven't been to GG for years...considering it for our May trip.

Sun
MK: pm EMH
CP (8:10)
Tony's (1:00)
Liberty Tree (6:25)
CP is a fabulous way to start your day at MK and I see you have an EXCELLENT time before the park opens. :goodvibes. Tony's is one of the few places in the World that we will never return to...food was inedible. We haven't been to LTT since they took away the characters. I want to try lunch there though.

Mon
DQ, Epcot dinner
1900 PF (8:30)
Chefs def France (6:30)
I have never been for breakfast @ 1900 PF - but I enjoy the dinner. We had lunch at Chef's to see Remy - best thing about lunch - was Remy.

Tues
AK
Donald's (9:30)
Tusker House (1:30)
Boatwright's (6:20)
Donalds breakfast is our FAVORITE character meal on property. LOVE everything about it...not sure I would go back to the same place for lunch. I know it's obviously a complete different menu...but I would consider Yak n Yeti for lunch. Never been to Boatwrights...

Wed
Ep
Princess SB (8:05)
Coral Reef (1:00)
Rose and Crown (6:40)
Princess SB- never been. We LOVE Coral Reef:fish: We have had several meals there and have always enjoyed the food and the atmosphere. We had dinner once at Rose and Crown - it was "meh".

Thurs
HS: Fantasmic night
H&V (9:10)
50's PT (4:15)
I would only do Hollywood and Vine if you are going for the characters. We LOVE 50's Prime Time.

Fri
TL, EP dinn
Ohana (8:30)
Tutto Italia (6:25)
Never been to Ohana for breakfast (you couldn't pay me to have dinner there again:sad2:. LOVE Tutto.

Sat
MK: (MSEP night)
Chef Mick (8:15)
CRT (1:30)
Crystal Palace (8:30)
Never been to CM for breakfast or CRT for lunch - Dinner at CP was ok.

Sun
Ep
Cape May (9:15)
Teppan Edo (2:00)
Never been to Cape may for breakfast. we LOVE Teppan Edo.
Our flight arrives on Sat at 10:30, so DME to POR, then bus to Epcot, should be there by 1 pm. Our flight home leaves at 9 pm, so leave Epcot at 4ish for 6ish DME bus.

To get to 1900 Park Fare and Ohana for breakfast, we'll take the bus to MK, and then monorail to Poly/GF. For Cape May we'll take a cab.

After DQ, we'll take the bus to BC/YC, and then boat/walk to International Gateway (and Chefs de France is right there).

After TL, we'll take the bus to TTC, and then monorail to Epcot, and then boat across lagoon to Italy.

Comments please! I need a reason to play with these some more! :rotfl:

Hope that helps you! :goodvibes

Hope that helps you! :goodvibes

Thanks for the tips!

Le Cellier: we're planning on orderng the filet

CP: we thought we had our ADR for before the park opens, also. Then I saw that MK opens at 8:00 that day (NOT am EMH). :confused3

DD really wants to eat at Tony's. She loves Lady and the Tramp, and I heard they have gluten free pasta for her. So, it'll be worth it.

And, yes, we are doing H&V for the characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter