Finished requests..........a very big thankyou.. New 2013 shirts added!

Minnie Sue Oz

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone:wave2:

I have previously had some just wonderful DISigns done especially for me and I thought I would personally share with you the pictures of the finished products! And a VERY big thankyou to the following DISigners for all their hard work, dedication and devotion to help making other peoples trips that much happier!

MrsHeg, marneb, absolut mandy and RustManFan...................you ladies are the greatest:thumbsup2:goodvibes

And now thanks too to absolut_mandy

:flower3::flower3::flower3::flower3:

Thanks everyone! I have just added a couple of new ones for the upcoming September trip!

Those Disigners are just so so clever:)

Can I ask what transfer paper you use? It looks like it was kind of a clear paper? They look really great! I need to start ASAP on our shirts :rolleyes1

Can I ask what transfer paper you use? It looks like it was kind of a clear paper? They look really great! I need to start ASAP on our shirts :rolleyes1

Hi!

I actually have these professionally printed. I have tried transfers before, but find it easier just to have them made for me!:thumbsup2

I have a couple to go so I will post them when finished! And good luck with your shirts!:)

We probably shouldn't ask which professional printer is seemingly violating Disney copyrights by profiting from Disney images.... :worried:

We probably shouldn't ask which professional printer is seemingly violating Disney copyrights by profiting from Disney images.... :worried:

Well, I hope I have not done the wrong thing? I only ever use the Disigns I have done for myself and noone else. I just pay for the shirt and they put the images I want on them.
By the time I mess around with the transfers I find it just worked out easier and more time efficient.
If I wasn't able to use the images, wouldn't they tell me?
But, if it means I have to do them myself, I guess I will go back to fighting with the transfer paper :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter