• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FINISHED adding pics and info on my web site!*UPDATE- Finally all done!*

Your pictures are just great! I see in one you are wearing a gray DCL T-shirt. Is this something you can buy on the ship? I LOVE gray T-shirts! (better if it has Disney on it too!);)

Terry -

Love your trip reports...I was reading the Palo page....and all I can think about is that yummy stollen bread!!!!!

I didn't get any of the coffee drinks, but I did see Lourdes...I think she slept under the counter, she was always working!!! The Cove is such a cool, relaxed place. Loved it and Diversions!!!!

Ginny D.
(the other Ginny :) )

ps....we're planning on the Eastern 9/3/05...but I see you guys will be on the BIG ship :boat: if you change your mind, we'd love to see you on the Eastern!

Terry...Your trip report and pictures are GREAT!!!

I really enjoyed reading your report, It feels like just Tuesday we were on the ship, doesn't it LOL

Joanna

Seaspray,
I enjoyed looking at your picture's. Looks like you had a great time.

Teri

Thanks for posting. Your pictures are B-E-A-utiful. Looks like you had alot of fun. . . to bad you had to miss out on CC but that just makes another reason to go back.

TERRY, OMG the smoothie party! Who would ever think we took smoothie makers with us. You have a great way of telling what we did. Thanks too for taking pics of my kids.. how sweet!
Can you say REUNION?????

Doreen

Thanks for all of your comments! :) I'm glad so many people are enjoying the pictures.

I just added some exterior and interior shots of the ship. I'm sorry that I dont have more narration and descriptions, but I am really tired, and trying to catch up on a lot here at home, and I just want to get as many pics up on the page as I can.

Wow, your pics are fantastic! My ds12 enjoyed seeing a pic of The Stack entrance.

Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful

Thank you so much for all the hard work in producing such a great and inforative web site.....Took me back a couple of weeks..

Sue(uk)

:wave: :wave2:

Thanks for sharing - now I'm even more excited about our upcoming cruise than I already was. :teeth:

SeaSpray - -I just want to tell you how much I enjoyed looking at your photos and trip report. You organized your site and photos so well and took some amazing photographs. It looks like you and your boys had a blast!

Are you planning another cruise yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter