FINISHED adding pics and info on my web site!*UPDATE- Finally all done!*

SeaSpray

Disney World fan since 1976
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let anyone who's interested know that I've began adding the pictures and info from our cruise! We were on the August 28th western cruise (the one that turned into a 10-day cruise). So far I have the pre-cruise page, as well as Boarding Day, and Our Stateroom. I'll be adding more pages tonight, and then even more tomorrow. Keep checking back! :) The link to my site is in my signature below, but here it is also: http://terry527.home.comcast.net/ I hope you enjoy our pictures :)

Thanks for posting the link.

LOL. I nearly jumped out of my skin when the music started playing.

great job so far, how do you order the gifts? That is an awesome idea!!!!!!!

Fab pictures and I really enjoyed reading your other trip reports as well, of your two cruises which did you prefer DCL or RC?

Sue
:wave: :wave2:

Great Photos!Thanks for posting!DH and I are going on the Magic in December for the first time,and we can't wait.We have only been on the wonder,and we love DCL!

Maria

Absolutely wonderful pics!!! I like the narration too. Keep them coming, they're great!

Wow - loved your website. I think I will steal the idea of the mouse ears for our trip. Sounds like you had a great time.

I loved your photos, and can't wait for more. Your descriptions with the photos are great too.

How formal is formal night? My DH is wanting to go on a cruise, so I was thinking of checking into the Disney cruises.

Please keep us updated when you add more pics!

::yes:: :Pinkbounc ::yes:: :bounce:

Thanks for the great comments! :)

To answer the questions:

amy2girls: I ordered from Shirley at The Perfect Gift. Here is her website. She is wonderful to work with and will make up any kind of basket you want! http://www.theperfectgift.cc/

florida sun: So far we've only cruised on RCI's smallest ship, the Nordic Empress. So, comparing that one cruise with the Disney Magic, the Magic wins, NO CONTEST! :) We are cruising on RCI's largest class of ships, the Voyager of the Seas, next summer. I'm sure we'll have a great time on that cruise, but I can't see it topping the time we had on the Magic.

hopetobee: We saw all kinds of levels of formal clothing on formal night. Some men wore tuxedoes, but most had on nice suits. The women all looked wonderful, some sequins, long ball gowns, pretty black dresses, etc.

Terry, awesome pics! Thanks for sharing...I look forward to your updates :)

Kim:sunny:

Loved the pictures. Thanks for sharing. Question: On the Animators Palate page, there is a picture of Cruella De Ville. Is that always there or does it flash by like a movie? My son LOVES Cruella and one doesn't see her image much on the Disney stuff.

I just realized this was the Magic and we'll be on the Wonder. Is Cruella on the Wonder too? ANyone know?

Thank you so much for sharing. Great pictures!

Hey SeaSpray-

I just looked at your pics and site- they are great, thanks for sharing!

It looks like you can answer a question for me that I already posed to the boards with minimal response.

We are booked in a stateroom which according to my Deck Plan looks to be on the other side just a few rooms up from where you were.

Our TA advised us to try to move more midship since she said the fore and aft were more prolematic with sea-sickness.

Did anyone in your group suffer from sea-sickness due to being near the front of the ship?

I am, of course, taking all the necessary precautions and medications/remedies but just wondered what your experience was. Thanks!:D

Mickeyfanmom,
We cruised on the 3/6/04 Magic in room 2026. If you look at the deck plans, we are pretty far forward and were on deck 2. I had NO problems at all with sea sickness. I was really concerned about it. We did have one really rough night at sea on our way to Castaway Cay, and I took a dramamine which really helped. But other than that one night, I never felt the ship move.

Hope I helped!

Kim:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter