finger scan at entry to US?

ellenmiele

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
DH has a problem with his hands that causes trouble in WDW with the finger scanners - just wondering if we need to anticipate same at US?

DH has a problem with his hands that causes trouble in WDW with the finger scanners - just wondering if we need to anticipate same at US?
Universal's scanners are a pain in the butt and regularly cause problems for lots of people...so I would say yes.

Make sure you bring along photo ID. We had an issue with one of our party last vacation where the scanner would not recognize her scan on her annual pass. If you've got your photo ID, it speeds up the process.

LOL! Yes, even without a problem with one's hands Universal's finger scanners are rather temperamental. They never seem to work properly for me or my daughter, although my hubby breezes through every time! :lmao:

i always manage to get through, but DW never does, takes multiple tries to get it to read, sometimes they just let her through.
So if you see us in the line in front of you, jump to another line quick:rotfl2:

It didn't recognize my finger once. It didn't take long to fix it though. I thought it was odd though because everytime I went through with the except for two they scanned a different finger which made no sense to me. Perhaps that is the cause of the trouble? LOL, IDK.

They had to scan my finger 2-3 times each day I was there. Same thing with my dad but for some reason my mom's worked without issue every single time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter