• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Finding what you owe for resort on website

abk96

Remember the true heroes, our police, firefighters
The old website used to tell you how much you owed and you could make payments online.

I don't see this feature on the new website. Is it there and I just don't know where?

Log in to the new website. Click on My Disney Experience and scroll down to Customized maps. You'll see a row of choices near the top, click on My Reservation. You should see your reservation there. Click on View Details. You should see what you owe and there should be a pay balance now link there somewhere.

See if that works. :)

Argh... I have the same question as abk. I took both suggested paths, but don't see a "pay balance" link anywhere.

I should be able to pay in advance over the telephone, correct? Are there any limitations on that? I ask as I saw a post on the Disney Mom's Board that mentioned something along the lines of advance payments needing to be paid in full 45 days before the event. Is this correct? I can't find any official word anywhere.

Thank you both. I found it.

I would have never clicked on the customized maps. I guess that's why I couldn't find it.

Argh... I have the same question as abk. I took both suggested paths, but don't see a "pay balance" link anywhere.

I should be able to pay in advance over the telephone, correct? Are there any limitations on that? I ask as I saw a post on the Disney Mom's Board that mentioned something along the lines of advance payments needing to be paid in full 45 days before the event. Is this correct? I can't find any official word anywhere.

Use the instructions above and then you should see your balance at the top and you can click on that. It will allow you to make a partial or full payment.

I just did it and it worked for me.

Do you guys happen to have a credit card associated with your Disney account? I don't. And I wonder if that's the reason I don't see a link for payment. This would be a strange design decision, but it's possible.

I go to the Disney site, click on My Disney Experience, then select "Customized Maps." This brings me to the old site, upon which I click "My Reservations." This displays my hotel and dining reservations, so I click on "View Details" for my hotel.

Tinkerbell appears, then my room reservations appear, with details (Grand Total, Deposit Paid, and Balance Due). Nowhere on this page is a hot link or button or any other text about paying.

Do you guys happen to have a credit card associated with your Disney account? I don't. And I wonder if that's the reason I don't see a link for payment. This would be a strange design decision, but it's possible.

I go to the Disney site, click on My Disney Experience, then select "Customized Maps." This brings me to the old site, upon which I click "My Reservations." This displays my hotel and dining reservations, so I click on "View Details" for my hotel.

Tinkerbell appears, then my room reservations appear, with details (Grand Total, Deposit Paid, and Balance Due). Nowhere on this page is a hot link or button or any other text about paying.

If it's a room only reservation, you can't pay online unfortunately. Unless they changed it since December 2012.

If it's a room only reservation, you can't pay online unfortunately. Unless they changed it since December 2012.

Aha. Mystery solved!

Thanks for confirming my sanity. This was really driving me batty so I ended up prepaying over the phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter