Finding Toy Story Green Army Men

Telynn

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have clipart of the Green Army Men from Toy Story? I found a couple little ones but not good enough for use on a candy wrapper for our troops. Can anyone help? (Disney clips, wallpaper searches, and i-love-disney + other google searches didn't bring up anything...)

Thank you in advance for your help

Hope this helps.:cutie:
cag1.gif

Does anyone have clipart of the Green Army Men from Toy Story? I found a couple little ones but not good enough for use on a candy wrapper for our troops. Can anyone help? (Disney clips, wallpaper searches, and i-love-disney + other google searches didn't bring up anything...)

Thank you in advance for your help
I too had trouble finding these men also, If you don't mind using other plastic army men you will find lots of them. But those bright green ones good luck!:goodvibes
Here is a link to some I found.
http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0WTb_zGK...ww.plastic-army-men.com/plastic_army_men.html

I found a font with them...I was going to use them for a design....I was just going to color the font/dingbat how I wanted it. Not the same, but I couldn't find any either. lol Let us know if you do. =)

For FONT

I too had trouble finding these men also, If you don't mind using other plastic army men you will find lots of them. But those bright green ones good luck!:goodvibes
Here is a link to some I found.
http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0WTb_zGK...ww.plastic-army-men.com/plastic_army_men.html

I found a font with them...I was going to use them for a design....I was just going to color the font/dingbat how I wanted it. Not the same, but I couldn't find any either. lol Let us know if you do. =)

For FONT

Thank you both! When I googled these sites did not come up! Must have used the wrong terms! I think I can make them work. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter