• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Finding Nemo the Musical

TiggerAllie

DIS Veteran
There is a new preview offer for Finding Nemo the Musical for passholders Dec 1-10. It sounds like they will be running previews for everyone during that time, but special seatings will be for passholders. All of the info is posted over on the passholder website:

Special Viewing of Finding Nemo – The Musical
Inspired by Disney·Pixar's "Finding Nemo"

From December 1 - December 10, the 10:00 a.m. performance of Finding Nemo —The Musical has been reserved for Passholders. Delight in the adventures of Dory, Marlin and Crush as incredible puppetry merges with live performance and original music to create an ocean-floor extravaganza you'll never forget. Journey to the newly transformed Theater in the Wild at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park to experience this enchanting new stage show.

These seatings are so special, we're not publishing them in the Park Times & Information—so please make a note of your seating time as soon as you receive it online.

Also, no guests this time:

Due to limited seating capacity, this offer is limited to current Passholders only

DisneyHoneyMoon said:
shoot! any chance it will be open any days from Dec 16-23?

Here's what I'm guessing will happen.

The show will be in "soft opening" mode beginning in mid November.

The "AP Invitational" shows will operate at 10am-only shows from Dec. 1-10th and the show will remain in "soft opening" mode at all other shows during the day (for all guests) during and after that time.

They will have the full cast and crew on-site and on salary, so it would make sense just to go ahead run the show.

Of course there could be times that it will not be running due to last-minute behind the scenes "fixes", but there is a good CHANCE you will find it running often after mid November.

I had already planned be at the Animal Kingdom on Dec. 1, and have an annual pass. So ... This morning I applied for a ticket at the WDW site to see the 10:00 am show on that date. However, the site advises that a conformation number will be required to enter the theater, and at least so far, I haven't received such a number. I wonder if I did something wrong, or is Disney waiting a while before e-mailing the numbers? Wonder if I should apply again? Not sure.

Just wondering.

OK, I reserved for December 2nd today. Just had to print out a reservation confirmation for each person attending and it says to show that, your photo ID and your valid AP for entry.

I'm excited!

I hope your right Robo. I really want to see this show and I'm hoping that the other shows after 10am will be for everyone.

happybratpack said:
OK, I reserved for December 2nd today. Just had to print out a reservation confirmation for each person attending and it says to show that, your photo ID and your valid AP for entry.I'm excited!
How did you get it to print out the reservation number? After I finished by selecting my date, nothing happened. Did you receive an email with the number? (Nowhere did the form ask for my e-mail address.)

I think I might reapply, but I don't need two seats, since I am going solo.

Thanks.

FYI-The AP Preview dates are to reserve a seat for the preview performances that are being held on 12/1-12/10. There WILL be more than 1 show per day but that first show will only be availible to AP Holders. There will most likely be shows before those dates as well. Disney said: "To celebrate the premiere of Finding Nemo—The Musical at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, we've set aside each day's first seating between Dec. 1–10 for valued Passholders like you!".

It's Just the first seating of that day. Some cast members have already seen the show.

While I'm sure it will be cute and Tarzan needed to go, I'm getting tired of Nemo taking over everything. The movie was 3 years ago. It's getting old now! Maybe they need a sequel or something to keep it fresh.

What do you think the passholder event will do to the crowds? I need to get to AK either Sat 12/2, Sun 12/3, or Mon 12/4 which is an EMH am. which day would be best?

I have my confirmations printed out for 12/9, there will be 4 of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter