Finding Nemo package at Tusker House

Thanks - that is good to know. Looks like an online reservation would be ok then as long as it is between those times.

Thanks!

:)

Do you get the Nemo tickets automatically when you book a meal between 1pm-1.40pm - or do you have to ask for it when you book (like the FDP) - so can it be done with an online reservation?

It is a really good show - but we had to quueue up for about 40 mins when we went last time - and that is no fun with kids in the August heat!!

I think it will depend on the waiting staff. We had to remind our waiter :goodvibes

I am really excited about seeing this show .... I have seen beauty and the beast touring so many times :goodvibes ... also when we go to london, we always see the lion king :lovestruc .... cannot wait to see nemo :thumbsup2

we liked it a lot the first time, but even more the second time - when we knew the music....since the music was written for the show (it's not in the movie) it was new to us the first time we saw it...

also, there were tons of things i only noticed on 2nd viewing....
so much is going on at the same time, you can miss things...

(plus during our first show we had a SCREAMING baby right near us....the mother kept trying to make the baby watch the show -...and i mean baby....less than a year old....there was no way a baby that young would be interested...the mother kept holding the baby's head facing towards the stage.....unbelievable....the CM kept coming over to her and gently suggesting she might want to sit closer to the exit.....which i think was his way of saying "LADY GET the H--- out of here"
anyway, she finally left with only 5 minutes to go...so the second time we saw it, it was like seeing it for the first time)..

It is a really good show - but we had to quueue up for about 40 mins when we went last time - and that is no fun with kids in the August heat!!

We went at the end of July/beginning of August and turned up 15 minutes before the show started and didn't have to queue at all. Most people had already been seated and we just walked straight in. We had a good view. Lots of people came in after us and everyone was asked to move closer together but we weren't squashed, the capacity of that theatre is enormous.

We got fast passes from a cast member giving them out at the central fast pass distribution point, just after park opening. We did the Kali River Rapids twice before wondering down the the Nemo theatre. We were absolutely soaked so the air conditioning was a little harsh.

Thought the show was absolutely brilliant. I was really impressed with the way it was choreographed. Also, the way the performers put so much into the puppets as well as acting their parts too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter