Finding Nemo or Shark Tale?

Which Do You Prefere Finding Nemo or Shark Tale?

• Finding Nemo

• Shark Tale

• Loved Both

• Hated Both

• Have Not Seen Either

Results are only viewable after voting.
Finding Nemo is so endearing. You just gotta love all the little guys. Especially Dory.

We LOVED finding Nemo. Talked like the 'turtles' for weeks! My DD wanted to know why there isn't a 'part 2'!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish:

I liked Nemo better. Shark Tale was ok, but if I never saw it again, it wouldn't be a huge void in my life. I'll watch Nemo whenever its on a movie channel and I have nothing else to watch-even though I own the dvd.

I voted for Nemo. My kids can watch it over and over and over again and still laugh.

Finding Nemo, Who wouldnt love a little orange handicapped fish?

:flower:

Jodie

I loved Finding Nemo. My husband took me to go see that on our first date. He knows I love Disney! :flower:
January princess:

I LOVED finding nemo I HATED shark tale... i mean my friend and i actually WALKED OUT of Shark Tale... but of course... I used my free movie passes so that's the only reason i walked out...lol

are u ppl dum come on shark tale is way awesome boo nemo man u ppl dont know anything

I liked both of them. Nemo was better in some ways and Shark Tale was better in other ways. It is all just how you look at it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter