Finding Nemo 3D. Is it worth it?

mad madam mim78

DIS Veteran
I was thinking about taking my family to see finding Nemo in 3d. The tickets run like 15 dollars a piece and there's 5 of us. Has anyone seen it and thought it was a great investment? I love Nemo and I've seen in a thousand times but is the 3d that amazing? Opinions please. I don't want to waste 75 bucks.

3-D in general isn't worth it and for a movie you've seen many times I say don't waste it on that.

I thought the 3D was awesome in Finding Nemo, but we went early in the day and it was only 8 bucks per person.

We really enjoyed it in 3-D. We try to pick and choose the movies to see in 3-D, due to the cost. We love Nemo, so that was worth it for us.

It was disney quality 3-D and we all loved it! We did an afternoon show and our tickets were 7.00. We however spent more money on pop corn than the tickets!

I was hesitant to spend the money, too, bc we have seen it so many times. After witnessing an accident which shook up my daughter pretty badly, I had to do something to get her mind off of it, so we splurged and went to see a late movie. We both loved it and she completely forgot about the accident and said it was the best night. I have to say that when it started I was so tried that I thought I was going to fall asleep, but within 5 minutes, I was completely awake and really enjoyed it. I would definitely suggest a matinee so you can get the best price, though.

We got free tickets through Disney Movie Rewards, otherwise we probably wouldn't have gone and saved the money. But the youngest in our family is 14, so that is a big factor, as well as our dislike of 3D. We are glad we went though, it was great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter