Finding Mary Poppins in the Parks

ccrosner

Mouseketeer
We are going in January and my dd and I LOVE Mary Poppins. Saw her at 1900 Park Faire last trip and behind the castle in MK (in her beautiful park outfit). Any advice on where she can be found with any regularity? We aren't interestd in doing Park Faire again this trip (staying at YC and short trip).

We saw her near Dumbo, in what I think was the seating area for Scuttle's Landing, maybe?

We took a picture of Mary Poppins with our ds(6months) a few weeks ago at the United Kingdom kidcot stop.

We saw her every time we were at MK Fantasyland this past Sept (late morning & evening) over behind the carrousel (near Ariel's Grotto). She was also at the PSB so we got our fill of Mary Poppins!!

Originally posted by Star Wars Guy
We've also seen her at MGM in the middle courtyard area (by the big hat.)

We also saw her and 2 penguins at MGM but near the entrance in August.

f6ca14cd.jpg

She appears twice a day in fansty land. Stop by the camera store on the right when you come in the park and they can tell you the exact times. I know because my wife had to get her to sign on our last trip.

We saw her near the park entrance, on the right hand side when you walk near the building with the big porch.

Over Columbus day we saw her at the entrance to MGM with the penguins. We saw her at MK by the carosel with Burt and she was listed as a character at UK in Epcot but we saw WTP characters.

HTH
TJ

We have seen her in two different places on two different trips. The first time we were there we stumbled upon her in that back area of the Exposition Hall on main Street. She was wonderful.

Then on our last trip she was on Main Street, we had ask the cast memeber to call the CHIP hotline to find her for us as well as Wendy who was also there that day.

Good luck!

We saw her ride with some guests on Cinderella's Carousel. She then did meet-and-greet right next to Pinocchio Haus.

We saw her at the CRT and also back at the Grotto in Fantasyland. My son was dressed as Peter Pan and she talked with him a good while with her British accent. It was a treat. The shop behind the Castle will also tell you the times of each characters. There is also a download available for PDA's.

A month ago we saw her at UK in Epcot. She planted a big red kiss on my 6yo ds' forehead (he left it on all day!). It was so sweet :)

Originally posted by Zippa D Doodah
We saw her ride with some guests on Cinderella's Carousel. She then did meet-and-greet right next to Pinocchio Haus.
Us, too! ::yes::

We also found her in the "Princess Room" in the Judge's tent in ToonTown. Room choices in May were Pooh & Friends, Princesses, or Mickey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter