finding characters!

princesslauren97

Earning My Ears
I need some help! I'm planning to go to Disney World in June (yeah, I know it's a while off) but I'm hoping to find Peter Pan while I'm down there. Does anyone know where I have a chance of finding him?

Go to Kenny the Pirates website. He has a big list of where all the characters are and he updates very often! :)

I need some help! I'm planning to go to Disney World in June (yeah, I know it's a while off) but I'm hoping to find Peter Pan while I'm down there. Does anyone know where I have a chance of finding him?

Pan is only in Magic Kingdom. His schedule is on my blog

Peter Pan can be tricky. He isn't always there when the CM's say. I would go by Kenny the Pirates times. But his spot can move often. He is usually near the bridge to adventureland. I was just there in December and was waiting by the before the bridge where we saw him in May. Instead he met by the entrance to the line for Tinkerbell. Just a short walk away where we could see him (across the bridge to the right).

Everytime we have met Peter Pan people in line have complained about trying to meet him all day or is some cases all week and getting mis information. So I would try the times listed on blog.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter