• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Finding a phone number?

minnie56

DIS Veteran
I am having such troubles finding a site that I can search for someones phone number (Florida) without having to pay?

Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Google "reverse lookup" but truth is unless it is a publicly listed business or home number, you will come up short on those free sites. Cell phones are usually private and all you will find is a city and possibly a cell phone company's name.

If the number is listed anywhere, you can possibly find info by entering the number into the google search box. I have had luck with this in the past.

I don't know the number so can't do reverse lookup. Trying to find an old friend. Know where she lives, just can't find her phone number! White pages want to charge as well...I know she always had a published number but cannot find a source to find.

:confused3

Nope-none of the above work. I get her name and address and even birthdate :confused3 but the minute I click phone the fees pop up.

I will try calling the 1-800 number..

Thanks everyone!

If you have a land line, most landline providers allow you 5 free 411 calls a month.

I don't know the number so can't do reverse lookup. Trying to find an old friend. Know where she lives, just can't find her phone number! White pages want to charge as well...I know she always had a published number but cannot find a source to find.

:confused3

Try writing to her and ask for her number.

Google the phone number of the public library in her town and ask them to look it up in their physical paper copy of the towns phonebook if she has a landline.
Terri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter