• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Find your 2017 Wonder Cruise Meet LINK here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking for the add on of the Disney Wonder 4-night Baja on October 1st, 2017, and 3-night Baja on October 5th, 2017, groups since we are doing a back-to-back.

Looking for the add on of the Disney Wonder 4-night Baja on October 1st, 2017, and 3-night Baja on October 5th, 2017, groups since we are doing a back-to-back.

It looks like no one has created threads for those two cruises yet, but you should be able to start them if you like and then I can add them to the first post. You would just go back to the main cruise meet forum at http://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-cruise-meets.85/ and click "Post New Thread" in the upper right corner. People find it easiest in the search if you also include the ship name and sail date in the title.

It looks like no one has created threads for those two cruises yet, but you should be able to start them if you like and then I can add them to the first post. You would just go back to the main cruise meet forum at http://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-cruise-meets.85/ and click "Post New Thread" in the upper right corner. People find it easiest in the search if you also include the ship name and sail date in the title.

I added both of them:
Please add them to the appropriate place on the first post.

Added both of you - can't wait to have the Wonder on the best coast a little longer next year! :D

Thank you, AquaDame. I am hoping when the Disney Wish and Disney Believe are launched, that Disney Wonder gets permanantly homeported in SoCal.

Ooo, are those going to be the names?!

Those are just my suggestions. I started a thread about two years ago asking people to speculate on names for two new ships, then at the beginning of the year they announced two new ships, so the thread regained life for a while.

Those are just my suggestions. I started a thread about two years ago asking people to speculate on names for two new ships, then at the beginning of the year they announced two new ships, so the thread regained life for a while.

Well they certainly sounded appropriate to me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter