Find your 2017 Fantasy Cruise Meet LINK here

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, my mistake. We are on the August 13, 2016 (not 2017) cruise to the Eastern Carribean. Do you know if a FE group has been set up for this cruise?

Thank you so much, but I still find it confusing as to whether you are or are not part of a group .... have read through these links but not clear as to who is leading groups and whether we are assigned a group or not. Sounds like fun, but I think for this first cruise, we'll bow out of the FE activities and watch and learn from those participating about what we should do for the next Disney cruise we take. I already have the bag ordered for the door for our grandson but have decided to buy little things to put in it each day of the cruise for him. We will be taking our granddaughter in a few years, so hopefully by then, I'll have a better grasp on how all this works and where exactly to get the information I need. Thank you again for your help ... very kind of you. Happy cruise!!

Thank you so much, but I still find it confusing as to whether you are or are not part of a group .... have read through these links but not clear as to who is leading groups and whether we are assigned a group or not. Sounds like fun, but I think for this first cruise, we'll bow out of the FE activities and watch and learn from those participating about what we should do for the next Disney cruise we take. I already have the bag ordered for the door for our grandson but have decided to buy little things to put in it each day of the cruise for him. We will be taking our granddaughter in a few years, so hopefully by then, I'll have a better grasp on how all this works and where exactly to get the information I need. Thank you again for your help ... very kind of you. Happy cruise!!
The cruise meet thread is a place for people on the same cruise to talk to each other. About cruise/port info. Introductions. Setting up group activities, like Fish Extenders, or other activities.

Not all cruise meet threads have a FE group. Generally FE groups will close their list of participants 30-60 days out from the cruise. The enables those in the group to get their gifts together.

If you've been on your cruise meet thread, and contacted the person handling the FE list, that would be your best source of info for your particular cruise.

The cruise meet thread is a place for people on the same cruise to talk to each other. About cruise/port info. Introductions. Setting up group activities, like Fish Extenders, or other activities.

Not all cruise meet threads have a FE group. Generally FE groups will close their list of participants 30-60 days out from the cruise. The enables those in the group to get their gifts together.

If you've been on your cruise meet thread, and contacted the person handling the FE list, that would be your best source of info for your particular cruise.
Thanks so much!

Can you add Fantasy June 10th - 17th Cruise - So I can see if anyone is interested in doing a fishextender group.
You need to create the thread then post the link to it here to be added to the list. AquaDame doesn't create the threads.

However, there's already a thread started for that cruise (check the first post on this thread to find it).

Here's a direct link to it:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/june-10-2017-disney-fantasy-7-night-western-caribbean.3502410/

Be sure to read it all the way through to see if someone else has started a Fish Extender group.

Has a FE Group been set up for July 29th 2017 on the Fantasy?
Looking at the first post on this thread (the directory index) there's no cruise meet thread started for this cruise yet. Fish Extender groups are set up on cruise meet threads.

Ok, could you help me create one?
OK.

Go to the main Cruise Meet board: http://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-cruise-meets.85/
and start a thread (there's a "Post new thread" link in the upper right there).

Title the thread with the dates and ship name.

Don't really have to say anything fancy. A simple "I'm starting our cruise meet thread". Or whatever other info you like to get things started works.

Then, copy the URL from the top of the page there and come back here (to this thread). Post a request to have your link added to the first (directory) post here. Be sure to paste the copied URL into the request post.

Then, after a bit, AquaDame will be along to add it. Then others on your cruise will be able to find the cruise meet thread easier.

OK.

Go to the main Cruise Meet board: http://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-cruise-meets.85/
and start a thread (there's a "Post new thread" link in the upper right there).

Title the thread with the dates and ship name.

Don't really have to say anything fancy. A simple "I'm starting our cruise meet thread". Or whatever other info you like to get things started works.

Then, copy the URL from the top of the page there and come back here (to this thread). Post a request to have your link added to the first (directory) post here. Be sure to paste the copied URL into the request post.

Then, after a bit, AquaDame will be along to add it. Then others on your cruise will be able to find the cruise meet thread easier.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter