Find your 2016 Wonder Cruise Meet LINK here

Yes please, how do I do that?
First go the the main Cruise Meet board (where this thread is) and start a thread. Title it with your cruise dates and ship name. Then copy the URL at the top of the page there. Come back here and post a request to have your link added to the first (directory) post on this thread. Be sure to paste the copied URL into the request post.

Hi everyone! Sorry for the late join, this one crept up on me for sure! This will be our 5th Disney cruise and we are bringing my parents along this time to convert them over to DCL! We are traveling with our 7 year old twin girls. We are all super excited to see Alaska! We've never been! Are there any FE's still open? My dad and girls would love to take part.

Nice to "meet" you all!

Hi everyone! Sorry for the late join, this one crept up on me for sure! This will be our 5th Disney cruise and we are bringing my parents along this time to convert them over to DCL! We are traveling with our 7 year old twin girls. We are all super excited to see Alaska! We've never been! Are there any FE's still open? My dad and girls would love to take part.

Nice to "meet" you all!
Oops, please disregard, I will post in our week. Bon Voyage everyone!

I don't see a meet up for the November 14, 2016 out of Galveston. Am I missing it? I know the ship is full.

First go the the main Cruise Meet board (where this thread is) and start a thread. Title it with your cruise dates and ship name. Then copy the URL at the top of the page there. Come back here and post a request to have your link added to the first (directory) post on this thread. Be sure to paste the copied URL into the request post.

I did try this and still can't get the cruise added to the list. Is there still someone maintaining the list? Thanks Princess Schmoo

Booked on the Wonder June 20: http://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-wonder-alaska-june-20-27-2016.3397501/
and Aug 22: http://www.disboards.com/threads/di...alifornia-coast-cruise.3413167/#post-53726184
Please add us to the threads. Cruise 12 and 13 but first time doing with DIS. I hope I'm doing this correctly.
Thank you

Hi there! You don't have to be added to the threads, this is just a list to make them easier to find. You can just go right on in and introduce yourself to your fellow cruisers! :)

http://disboards.com/threads/disney-wonder-november-14-2016-to-cozumel.3511682/
Can we please start this thread? I didn't see Nov 14 on the cruise meets. :) Thanks

Looks like you did! ;)

I did try this and still can't get the cruise added to the list. Is there still someone maintaining the list? Thanks Princess Schmoo

Hi I am! I was just sailing on the Wonder myself and got back last night from the 3 night Baja - I only wish it had been longer! :D I added your thread to the list, happy sailing!

I'm looking for November 18, 2016 disney Wonder out of Galveston 7 night Bahamian cruise. Please help! First timer looking to be a part of a fish extender group.
Hi there! We are signed up for this cruise and we can't wait. Do you know if a board was ever started? First timer as well. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter