• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Find your 2016 Magic Cruise Meet LINK here

Just booked! Will be traveling to celebrate my oldest son's 21rst birthday and my 18 yo son's high school graduation. We will have Grandma, Aunt and Uncle and Mom and Dad along. Some experienced cruisers and one first time cruiser. Excited to start planning!
This thread is the general "where to find your cruise meet thread". Check the list in the first post to see if there's a cruise meet thread started for your cruise to be excited on.

Could you please add a link for the April 24, 2016 cruise on the Magic? Thanks!

Could you please add a link for the April 24, 2016 cruise on the Magic? Thanks!
Is there a thread started? You need to paste the link here to be put in the first post. The DISboards personnel don't create your thread for you.

but now I don't know how to delete the other thread....
You can't delete it entirely. But you can edit it and remove the words. Just click on "edit" in the lower left of the post you want to remove.

And you can change thread title by hovering over "Thread tools" in the upper right of your first post there, and click on "Edit title".

Last edited:
I am looking for a fish extender group for the April 10th 7 day on the magic. New to message boards so any help greatly appreciated!

I am looking for a fish extender group for the April 10th 7 day on the magic. New to message boards so any help greatly appreciated!
Fish Extenders groups are handled on your Cruise Meet thread. There's a thread already started for your cruise:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/april-10th-17th-2016-western-carribean-on-the-magic.3378732/ (you can find it in the first post on the thread).

Not all cruise meet groups do FE exchanges. It depends whether someone steps up and says "I'll maintain the FE list" or not.

Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter