Find your 2016 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

I want to start a thread for 10/3-10/7/16 Bahamian but I don't know where to put it or what to officially call it. I'm hoping I'm the first one! :) Can you help me? Thanks!

Wendy, How did you do that? I need one for my cruise. How do you make the link?????

Start here
http://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-cruise-meets.85/

On the right side of the page there is a blue box labeled Post New Thread. Click on it, that will bring up the page to begin a new thread. After you have created the thread, copy the link and past it back on this thread so it can be added to the first post for others to find.

I want to start a thread for 10/3-10/7/16 Bahamian but I don't know where to put it or what to officially call it. I'm hoping I'm the first one! :) Can you help me? Thanks!

This helped me. I am pretty sure I did it right! I am sure I will find out tomorrow. :0)
Start here
http://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-cruise-meets.85/

On the right side of the page there is a blue box labeled Post New Thread. Click on it, that will bring up the page to begin a new thread. After you have created the thread, copy the link and past it back on this thread so it can be added to the first post for others to find.

Hi there, I just just booked our first Disney Dream Cruise for June 27th-7/1, 2016. Can someone start a link for this week? I'm not very computer savvy. I wanted to meet other families going this week. Thank you!

Disney Dream 4 night, 6/27-07/1,2016, can someone set this up for me? I have no clue what I'm doing but I would like to meet others traveling this week. First time Disney Cruiser. Thank you!

Last edited:
All requests have been added to the list!
Hi there, I just just booked our first Disney Dream Cruise for June 27th-7/1, 2016. Can someone start a link for this week? I'm not very computer savvy. I wanted to meet other families going this week. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter